QNUK Level 3 Certificate for Working as a Close Protection Operative within the Private Security Industry (RQF)
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
As a guide, learners should as a minimum have language skills equivalent to the following:
- a B1 level qualification on the Home Office’s list of recognised English tests and qualifications
- an ESOL qualification at (Level 1) on the Ofqual register taken in England, Wales or Northern Ireland
- an ESOL qualification at Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework level 5 awarded by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) and taken in Scotland
- Functional Skills Level 1 in English
- SQA Core Skills in Communication at Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework level 5
- Essential Skills Wales Communication Level 1.
It should be advised that when applying for an SIA Licence part of the process includes a criminality check (DBS). It is recommended that learners with concerns should use the Criminal Record Indicator available on the SIA website prior to enrolling for this qualification to ascertain if they are likely to achieve licenced status.
Guided learning hours
Total Qualification time: