- Personal security.
- Situational awareness.
- Mental awareness and attitude.
- Learn to be violent
- Pressure points
- Eyes, ears, and nose grabs
- Throat chops and grain grab and slaps
- Blocks, chops and counter strikes
- Proximities and how and where to stand (stance).
- Strikes – legs and arms.
- Grip & strangle releases.
- Joint manipulation and pressure points.
- Using their body weight to your advantage.
- Floor and wall work.
- Understanding weapons – guns – knives – batons –
- Disarming assailants
- The use of small stick Kubaton