VIP Bodyguard Training
"VIP Bodyguard" Executive Close Protection / VIP Bodyguard Training
July - August
Italy – Rome
The role of the advanced Bodyguard is varied and can range from defensive fighting to booking flight tickets.
The Bodyguards Role and Responsibility (Especially in Hollywood) is diverse.
American Bodyguard took the initiative of opening their offices and academies in globally recognised locations such as ‘London and Los Angeles” (which don’t come any more prevalent that for the services we provide).
Working On Your Own as just With A Designated Driver Is Very Common In The Private Security Industry, This Is Called (IBG) Individual Bodyguard.
Working As an Individual Bodyguard Is Actually Harder Than in A Team Due To The Protocols Of This Role and what Comes With It. An IBG Has to Be in Two Places At One Time, And The Demand For A Good Operator Is High and is sectioned under Some Of The World’s Highest-Paid Security.
A Good IBG Can Fetch Around $1000 Per Day.
But You Have To Look And Act The Part (smart, intelligent, patient, calm mannered, fit)
So, Look in The Mirror Before Booking This Course And Say To Yourself..
“Have I Got What It Takes to Be An IBG?
eLearning CPO Or Full CPO Level 3 Course.
The Qualification Comprises Three Mandatory Units:
Unit 1 – Working As An Individual Bodyguard
- Understand The Roles And Responsibilities Of A Working As An Individual Bodyguard
- Understanding Vehicle Drills And Venue Skills Working As An Individual Bodyguard
- Understanding Reaction To Attack And VIP Body Cover And Extraction Working As An Individual Bodyguard
- Understanding Surveillance Awareness
- Understand The Importance Of Interpersonal Skills Within A Close Protection Environment
- Understand Search Procedures Within A Close Protection Environment
- Be Able To Establish And Maintain Secure Environments As An Individual Bodyguard
Unit 3 – Conflict Management Within The Private Security Industry
- Understand The Principles Of Conflict Management Appropriate To Their Role
- Understand How To Recognise, Assess And Reduce Risk In Conflict Situations
- Understand How To Communicate In Emotive Situations To De-Escalate Conflict
- Understand How To Develop And Use Problem-Solving Strategies For Resolving Conflict
- Understand Good Practice To Follow Conflict Situations