15 Day Level 6 ProQual Hostile Environment Close Protection “Operations”
14th – 28th of every month
The Level 6 Diploma in Hostile Environment Operations is aimed at personnel deploying within a complex/hostile environment. The qualification demonstrates that an individual has achieved knowledge, understanding and skills which contribute to their safety and survival when operating in a complex/hostile environment.
The awarding organisation for the qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual).
The qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualification Framework (RQF).
- High Risk Protection
- Hostile Environment Close Protection Operative (HECPO)
- Casualty Medical Evacuation
- Personal Security Detail (PSD)
- Private Military Contractor (PMC)
- Tactical Shooter Program
- Anti-Ambush Drills
- Force on Force
- Job Opportunities
Candidates must have good command of English language(reading & writing)
There must be valid, authentic and sufficient evidence for all the assessment criteria. However, one piece of evidence may be used to meet the requirements of more than one learning outcome or assessment criterion.
Hostile Environment Operations
Learning outcomes are listed below, full details about the Assessment Criteria are provided to approved ProQual centres.
- Effectively plan and prepare for operating in a complex/hostile environment
- Competently operate within a crisis management team.
- Demonstrate personal security strategies.
- Demonstrate an understanding of foreign liaisons
- Understand the dynamics of radio procedures.
- Be competent in incident management.
- Have a generic understanding of weapons and mines.
- Understand the generic make-up and deployment of mines.
- Mitigate the escalation of civil unrest and demonstrations
- Understand Improvised explosive device generics and their methodology
- Conduct vehicle search.
- Provide crisis management within an active shooter scenario.
- Follow methodology for conduct under capture/hostage taking
- Be competent in escape and evasion techniques.
- Show techniques to sustain life
- Be able to plan safe routes of passage.
- Conduct vehicle ambush drills.
- Conduct vehicle mine strike drills.
- Demonstrate vehicle breakdown techniques in remote locations.
- Understand ballistics and their capabilities.
- Show an understanding of firearm characteristics and manipulation.
- Identify the reasons for the covert carry of a firearm.
- Gain close quarter combat skills (CQC – Self Defence).
- Be able to conduct surveillance within a complex/hostile environment.
- Be able to conduct Building/Venue reconnaissance.
Candidates who achieve the requirements for qualifications will be awarded:
- A certificate listing the unit achieved, and
- A certificate giving the full qualification
Title – ProQual Level 6 Diploma in Hostile Environment Operations
ProQual Level 6 Diploma in Hostile Environment Operations
Ofqual Qualification Number
Total Qualification Time
Join us January 2022 for HECPO Tier 1 Training Program in Beirut, Lebanon and save 60% VIEW
Special Offer for February 2022 HECPO Tier 1 Training Program for Lebanese citizens VIEW
*2022 New Location Promo (will also include FREE Safety & Pistol eLearning course; another $500 savings!)
Cost includes accommodation, 2 meals and support with air travel. Price reduction is available if “No Accommodation” box selected in basket under REGISTER NOW. This option is not available for Lebanon due to special offers.