Film and Sports Specialist Bodyguard
"VIP Bodyguard" Executive Close Protection /IBG Celebrity Protection (Individual Bodyguard Training)
Sep - Nov
United Kingdom – London
American Bodyguard Academy’s Uniquely Developed 7-day Bodyguard Course Blends The Close Protection Level 3 with the Advanced IBG giving us an industry Sector That Is Sometimes Missed On The Normal Training due to time scales or indeed industry knowledge. Film and Sports Stars Course will deliver to you the knowledge needed to survive in the remit.
Working for and with film And Sports Stars and their production or management teams Is A Totally Different World Than that of A Wealthy CEO. Same Foundations, But The Diversity Of The Superstars are Immense.
Their Lifestyle And Their Travelling, Meeting Other IBG’s And Friends Of Friends, The Excessive Needs And Wants, Not To Mention The Image They Have To portray Every Minute Of The Day to the media.
Fans, Stalkers, Paparazzi And Journalist, Criminal Gangs and even the IRS, All Have Their Surveillance Units Watching Out For The Stars For Some Reason Or Another.
A Special Kind Of Security Operative Covers All Angles Of Threats On These Superstars. Working With Celebrities Like, Meryl Streep, Tom Cruise And George Clooney, To Name Few, Should Be The Highlight Of Your Career. Many Students Who Have Come Through Training Go Onto Become Part Of A Team Or The Actual Individual Bodyguard To These Superstars.
Your career path leads to Global Travelling, Respect From The Crowds and Feeling of Importance, Are Just A Few Good Reasons To Want To Get Up And Work Each Morning.
Working as a Bodyguard within the Film and Sports Industry
eLearning CPO Or Full CPO Level 3 Course.
The Qualification Comprises Three Mandatory Units:
Unit 1 – Working As A Close Protection Operative
- Understand The Roles And Responsibilities For Working With Celebrities As A Close Protection Operative Within The Private Security Industry
- Understand Basic Surveillance Awareness
- Understand Residential Security
- Understand Types Of Vehicles And Private Aircraft
- Understand Legislation Relevant To A Close Protection Operative
- Understand The Importance Of Interpersonal Skills Within A Close Protection Environment
- Understand Search Procedures Within A Close Protection Environment
- Be Able To Establish And Maintain Secure Environments
Unit 2 – Planning, Preparing And Supporting A Close Protection Operation
- Understand The Importance Of Threat Assessment, Risk Management And Operational Planning
- Understand The Importance Of Daily Logs And Hand Overs
- Dealing With Police And Other Emergency Services
- Understanding Private Events And Arranging The Security Logistics
- Understand Close Protection Foot Drills Inside The Celebrity World
- Understand The Importance Of Planning For Route Selection
- Understand The Importance Of Dealing With The Press And Paparazzi
- Understand The Importance Of Transport Management Within The Close Protection Environment
- Understand Incident Management Within A Close Protection Environment
- Understand Venue Security Operations
- Be Able To Plan And Prepare To Carry Out A Close Protection Operation
- Be Able To Provide Close Protection Of A Principal And Their Family Including Children And Pets.
Unit 3 – Conflict Management Within The Private Security Industry
- Understand The Principles Of Conflict Management Appropriate To Their Role
- Understand How To Recognise, Assess And Reduce Risk In Conflict Situations
- Understand How To Communicate In Emotive Situations To De-Escalate Conflict
- Understand How To Develop And Use Problem-Solving Strategies For Resolving Conflict
- Understand Good Practice To Follow Conflict Situations